Account Suspension

If you are going out of town or need to suspend your service for a duration of time, let us know.

We can suspend your account if you are going out of town for 3 weeks or longer. Please follow these steps to suspend your account.

1. Notice of Service Suspension must be submitted in writing to The Garbage Man prior to stop date.

2. Please email us at with your name, service address and the dates that you will be leaving and returning.

3. To restart service, please email us to confirm that you are back in town and the date that you would like to resume service. (We understand that sometimes trips can runlonger or shorter and exact dates may be flexible. This is why it is important to let the office know when you are officially back in town. Thanks!)


* Your account must be paid and current to be placed on a Service Suspension.

* If you are out of town for only 1 or 2 weeks, we cannot credit your account or suspend your service.

* If the office is informed of your vacation/suspension AFTER the fact, we will not be able to credit your account. Please see #1 in beak down above. Thank you.